H4H Auction item: 3 ball Royal liverpool Golf Club (Hoylake) #14

Fish

Banned
Visit site
H4H Auction item: 3 ball Royal Liverpool Golf Club (Hoylake) #14

A ROUND FOR THREE AT ROYAL LIVERPOOL GOLF CLUB

This 3-ball will become a fourball with your host 'Mike Harris' who has kindly donated this round.

Availability by mutual agreement.

Lunch plus a beer (or two) is also offered.

Full details of this Open rota links course can be found on the club website http://www.royal-liverpool-golf.com/

A Three ball would cost £645.00 so bidding is to start at a minimum of £25.00.

The auction will conclude at Camberley Heath.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21258

Re: H4H Auction item: 3 ball Royal Liverpool Golf Club (Hoylake) #14

£150

D

Deleted member 1147

£250

D

Deleted member 21258

Forgot to say on my last bid thanks to Mike for the chance of playing this course:thup:, whoever wins as will probably go for more than for my wallet but hope it raises lots for the charity it is such a great cause.

£285.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Forgot to say on my last bid thanks to Mike for the chance of playing this course:thup:, whoever wins as will probably go for more than for my wallet but hope it raises lots for the charity it is such a great cause.

£285.
I played with Mike, Rick and Phil there two years ago, and it was a fantastic day. Lovely course which so much history. Clubhouse is stunning and they are so friendly there. Left my golf shoes, and they posted them off to me without charge next day.

D

Deleted member 21258

Your trying to wet my appetite more, which you have;):p

Could I ask if there is any restrictions on who can attend, ie I would look to bring my son(who prior to July is 15 and after is 16) would this be a problem(age or otherwise). My wife would not attend as she doesn't fancy it. Not a problem if there are restrictions tbh but it does affect how much I would be willing to bid upto ?

Or should I ask MikeH direct over Adam attending ?

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Your trying to wet my appetite more, which you have;):p

Could I ask if there is any restrictions on who can attend, ie I would look to bring my son(who prior to July is 15 and after is 16) would this be a problem(age or otherwise). My wife would not attend as she doesn't fancy it. Not a problem if there are restrictions tbh but it does affect how much I would be willing to bid upto ?

Or should I ask MikeH direct over Adam attending ?
Darren,, I am sure that would not be a problem, but I will confirm with Mike. it is a championship course, so I think golf ability is probably more important than age ! I think I heard your son plays off a decent handicap, but perhaps you could confirm..Rich

D

Deleted member 21258

He currently plays off 19.x, but is improving, can on his day hit a good ball and still learning the game but by then I would be shocked if he isn't lower by a few shots.

Thanks for asking your a star.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Current top bidder is DarrenWilliams £285.00....:thup:

Don't be shy everyone :smirk:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
This concludes at Camberley on Monday so please bid early or leave a bid with me via PM and I'll bid on your behalf :D

Fish

Banned
Visit site
£350.00 is the current live bid, this auction concludes at Camberley Heath On Monday, if you are not attending and wish to leave a silent bid with myself or Richart, please PM us, thank you :thup: