Greensomes handicap calculation

DickInShorts

Visit site
We have a friendly mixed Greensomes - ladies and gents pairs - next week.

As the Scottish Golf App can’t handle this format I’ll be calculating handicaps using a calculator!

I know it’s 60/40 but wonder if it is acceptable to use rounded CH (which includes CR -Par) ?

TIA

D-S

Visit site

As the Scottish Golf App can’t handle this format I’ll be calculating handicaps using a calculator!

I know it’s 60/40 but wonder if it is acceptable to use rounded CH (which includes CR -Par) ?

TIA
If you don’t run it through your software or do not have access to software/‘machine precision’ rounded CH is acceptable.
The only issue is if someone has a handicap calculator and/or does the maths using unrounded CH and disagrees with the amount of shots they’re getting.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

TIA

Now that we are using the same calculating methods, try this:

It's an Excel spreadsheet which does it all for you.

graham warwick

Visit site
Related to this has anyone noted problems with ClubV1 calculations for team playing handicaps for mixed tee, any pairings foursomes/Greensomes strokeplay competitions? The handicaps displayed on ClubV1 start sheet for pairings do not always correlate with those calculated using the EG spreadsheet. We have raised this with ClubV1 who appear to acknowledge there is a problem but over several weeks have not fixed it. Would be interested to know if other ClubV1 users have noted (or tested) this

wesc05

Visit site
Related to this has anyone noted problems with ClubV1 calculations for team playing handicaps for mixed tee, any pairings foursomes/Greensomes strokeplay competitions? The handicaps displayed on ClubV1 start sheet for pairings do not always correlate with those calculated using the EG spreadsheet. We have raised this with ClubV1 who appear to acknowledge there is a problem but over several weeks have not fixed it. Would be interested to know if other ClubV1 users have noted (or tested) this
Club V1 seems to have the calculations correct for same sex teams. I was on the phone to them yesterday for over 90 minutes trying to explain that their calculations for mixed was incorrect. they told me the EGU handicap calculator was wrong and they were right. i deleted one pair and re-added them and it gave me a different handicap than previous, but it was still 2 to many. i will be calling them again today to try and get this sorted. we have a mixed greensomes on Monday and members are already questioning their handicaps.