Good evening

TigerBear

Visit site
New member to the board and of a golf club.

Have always played this beautiful game since I was a child but only since last year when I decided to join a club that I've taken the game seriously and I'm totally hooked!

Keen to get my handicap down and bar lockdown I've been playing week in week out and thoroughly enjoying it.

Cheers
TB

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
New member to the board and of a golf club.

Have always played this beautiful game since I was a child but only since last year when I decided to join a club that I've taken the game seriously and I'm totally hooked!

Keen to get my handicap down and bar lockdown I've been playing week in week out and thoroughly enjoying it.

Cheers
TB
Welcome. Where did you join

TigerBear

Visit site
Sounds perfect. Will you be someone that wants to simply play or will you use the practice facilities as well?

I've been doing both. The practice facilities are top notch here and can really work on my short game which is the weakest part of my game.

Been getting out on the course 2-3 times a week with the late summer nights and WFH.

Not looking forward to winter, but then again who does!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I've been doing both. The practice facilities are top notch here and can really work on my short game which is the weakest part of my game.

Been getting out on the course 2-3 times a week with the late summer nights and WFH.

Not looking forward to winter, but then again who does!

I know what you mean. My nearest range has a booking system to get a bay and even now with the nights drawing in its getting tough to get one around 6.00 when I'd be in a position to go

TigerBear

Visit site
I know what you mean. My nearest range has a booking system to get a bay and even now with the nights drawing in its getting tough to get one around 6.00 when I'd be in a position to go

That's frustrating with the driving range. I'm fortunate that my local range isn't the busiest so never any problem to get a bay.

Does your club have a simulator, trackman or GC quad or the like? Next best thing.