Good bye

FLOPSHOT

Assistant Pro
Visit site
thanks to those of you that helped with my questions
and i hope i helped some of you with yours but im off to pastures new do enjoy your golf all!!

Adios

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Flopshot,

Those who know me on here will tell you I offer no opinions on the topics of conversation or the tone contained within them. Normally if I feel something is taking a tangent and becoming out of hand I'll react in an adult way an ignore it rather than fan the flames.

If a topic is lively I'll add my opinions. People don't always agree with them but that is their right and I accept that.

However in your case I'm afraid you have over stepped the mark. I'm not sure what you are looking for on here but since you arrival you have done nothing but wind people up and act in an antagonistic manner. I don't have children but I took exception to your comments about Huntley.

If you cannot show the forum members on here a level of decorum as you would expect to find not only in any clubhouse in the land but in any civilised environment then I suggest this is not the place for you and your views. This forum was a fun place to be before you came, and who knows maybe it will be with you joining in, albeit in a toned down manner. If not it will be a fun place long after you have gone.

For your sake, my sake and those of my fellow members please act like a responsible adult. Have a laugh, be controversial but remember it is a golf forum so keep it golf related and not a place for bigoted personal attacks.

If you are signing off for good I hope you find an outlet for your anger and opinions but sadly I fear most golfing forums will express the same opinions about the way you act

Rant over