RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hmmm. Let me enjoy the tumbleweed.....

>

>

>

ah, that's nice.

I'll give it a big sesh' this arvo and report back.

:)

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
The news (or the snooze, I guess) is rather dull. Although this drill is OK, it doesn't seem to generate any difference in feeling or outcome to the old "butt-end-in-belly-button" drill for takeaway.
So, I've gone back to that one, and generally using anything to hand to keep under my left arm-pit.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thank you. I watched that one and a few others. :)

Where do you play? I used to live nr. Shalford.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thank you. I watched that one and a few others. :)

Where do you play? I used to live nr. Shalford.

On the rare occasion I get out, mainly Milford or Hindhead.

Milford eh? I remember it in construction, I often played at West Surrey. (1993?)
I got pulled over in the station car park a 3am there as well.....happy days. :eek:
You don't happen to know what became of Wildwood (A281 Alfold)....that was on it's way as well back then.
You must have played the tiny course by the A3, can't remember it, but crammed in, you'll know it.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Milford eh? I remember it in construction, I often played at West Surrey. (1993?)
I got pulled over in the station car park a 3am there as well.....happy days. :eek:
You don't happen to know what became of Wildwood (A281 Alfold)....that was on it's way as well back then.
You must have played the tiny course by the A3, can't remember it, but crammed in, you'll know it.

Milford is a nice track, fairly open. West Surrey still going strong; it's been stripped of trees and undergrowth in some areas to promote better air circulation. Wildwood still there but is a 27 holer...but it's too pricey, too busy and a bit overrated, and used to suffer terrible drainage (still a bit now).

Hurtmore is the one on the A3. Dead opposite Cheryl Cole's house!