Golfers elbow

Vikingman

Head Pro
Visit site
I've been really struggling with elbow problems since May last year.

Hurt my right elbow and then, trying to protect it, I think I've developed golfers elbow in my left elbow.

Playing four times a week in summer probably hasn't helped but I've really wound it back in since November.

Tried anti inflams, cortisone, given it a month off golf but it still doesn't feel right.

Trying an Osteopath on Friday.

I'm sure someone on here must have experienced it.

How did you get rid of it?

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Hurt my right elbow and then, trying to protect it, I think I've developed golfers elbow in my left elbow.

Playing four times a week in summer probably hasn't helped but I've really wound it back in since November.

Tried anti inflams, cortisone, given it a month off golf but it still doesn't feel right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuj8YLAHZVg

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site

Are you taking any prescription medication and what age are you ???. seriously !

Last edited:

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Over the past month or so, my left elbow has been giving me some gyp. Not enough to bother the quack yet - but what are the symptoms of golfers elbow? (I reckon my elbow pains are because I'm getting decrepit - the missus says it's too much golf).

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've had tennis elbow for a bout 2 years now. Tennis elbow gives you a searing pain in the muscle on the outside of your arm just below the elbow joint. Golfers elbow, I believe is the same on the inside of your arm. Rest is the real answer. You also need to stretch the sore muscle and build it up with specific exercises. A physio will give you some, nothing you wont find on Youtube in all honesty. Best of luck, I have not found an answer that solves it, I just have to manage it.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have had two bouts of tennis elbow,in London in the mid seventies and again mid eighties in Cheshire.
First one was right arm ,second was the left.
Both times followedna similar course,physio and numerous cortisone jabs,all to no avail.
In both cases eventually had surgery ,with great success.
There was an extensive thread on this subject last year.
Dewsweeper