Golfers elbow

backspin

Hacker
Visit site
I have just been diagnosed with golfers elbow and tennis elbow in the same arm.I dont do things by halfs.Doc dident say how long it would take to clear up.Just as the weather starting to get decent.Anyone else had this ?

B

birdieman

Been there, dome that. Lots of rest, strong anti-inflammatory such as disclofenac, ibuprofen etc. Dont take the ibuprofen gel, just the pills, gels are a waste of time. Also wear a tubular stretch sports bandage for support. Mine just cleared up in two or three weeks, very painful though. If you're young you're more likely to shake it quickly.

backspin

Hacker
Visit site
Been there, dome that. Lots of rest, strong anti-inflammatory such as disclofenac, ibuprofen etc. Dont take the ibuprofen gel, just the pills, gels are a waste of time. Also wear a tubular stretch sports bandage for support. Mine just cleared up in two or three weeks, very painful though. If you're young you're more likely to shake it quickly.

I cannot take pain killers poss serious reaction with meds i am on.I am wearing a support bandage though, it helps.Unfortunatly i am not young (youngish though lol).