Golf Umbrella

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought one of the Taylormade ones with the aluminium shafts. Great if you just hold it, but too heavy when attached to my Clicgear trolley. The weight makes the trolley unbalanced and it tips over too easy with the smallest of breeze.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a Gustbuster one, because my previous Sun Mountain one got destroyed by wind. Gustbuster is meant to be as windproof as it gets, and comes with a lifetime guarantee if you fill out the warranty.

Some days it's simply too windy to use one anyway though, unless you want your whole bag and trolley tipping over all the time.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a Gustbuster one, because my previous Sun Mountain one got destroyed by wind. Gustbuster is meant to be as windproof as it gets, and comes with a lifetime guarantee if you fill out the warranty.

Some days it's simply too windy to use one anyway though, unless you want your whole bag and trolley tipping over all the time.
Did you register yours to get the lifetime guarantee?

I've only got a US address with mine 😳

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
48” mizuno dual canopy here, use it with my motocaddy, but I don’t like leaving it up when the trolley is unattended. I generally feel that the brolly holders are not strong enough.