Golf Tees, Favourite Brands or any suggestions on what to use and look out for?

D

Deleted member 1147

White, wooden (preferably from an endangered hardwood tree), with my name on them so people know who to return them to.

D

Deleted Member 1156

The problem with plastic is they flex more and have a higher coefficient of restitution. Players with a higher swing speed need a stiffer flex tee.

Doesn't everyone go to a professional tee fitter to get their tees custom built?
I got custom fitted but then bought off the shelf. Guess I wasted my money 🤔🤣

D

Deleted member 1147

A tee is a tee isn't it? Favourite brands, really?? Ha.

I use orange barrel tees for my driver,...
How can make out the question was weird & then say you use a barrel tee?

What the hell is a barrel tee anyway?

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It did strike me as a bit of covert market research I must admit.

Well we will know when he realises he’s been rumbled and never bothers us again.

That or he’ll come back and accuse Mike H of colluding with the Russians to rig the top 100. Trump does seem to figure a lot.

Anything can happen here

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Currently using orange plastic tees with the driver but other than that it's wooden ones. I've a so many wooden tees I could probably use those and not the plastic ones and still never get through them

Chisteve

Head Pro
Visit site
Interesting thread - I have been playing with castle tees for quite some time - red and pink for woods and driver off tee and short wooden tees for irons - I’ve never brought a castle tee and have loads that I’ve picked up

But I can’t stand seeing broken plastic tees on the course and pick up and bin when I can

So now use yellow and red golf pride tees

sunshine

Visit site
I've never bought a tee in my life. They're lying around everywhere. I pick up more than I lose without ever hunting around.