Golf show glasgow

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm going to go again this year and was looking at the free rounds and was wondering what I should go for,
£10
Arbroath

Ardeer

Deer Park

Macdonald Cardrona

Macdonald Linden Hall

Machrihanish Dunes

Murrayshall

Pitreavie

Royal Musselburgh

Schloss Roxburghe

Strathmore

Or free

Dougalston

Dragon's Tooth

Duns

Harburn

Kintore

Moffat

Sold Out

Prestwick St. Cuthbert sold out

St. Michaels

Torwoodlee

Wigtownshire County

Woll

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Arbroath and Mach dunes for a tenner each is good value in my book.
We played Woll a few years back (2016) and whilst not a brilliant course it was fun and we had a cracking laugh and excellent food afterwards.

stueyginger

Visit site
The free rounds are well worth the money....especially if you but them now and get the early bird offer

However, aside from the courses I feel the show has deteriorated massively over the last few years

Still worth a trip in for a few days worth of golf later in the year!

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm just going for the tickets and a nose about,some of the deals are not to bad either, a friend got a pair of Adidas tour 360 boa for £32 retailed at £120, I bought a gavin polo for £15

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm going to go again this year and was looking at the free rounds and was wondering what I should go for,
£10
Arbroath

Ardeer

Deer Park

Macdonald Cardrona

Macdonald Linden Hall

Machrihanish Dunes

Murrayshall

Pitreavie

Royal Musselburgh

Schloss Roxburghe

Strathmore

Or free

Dougalston

Dragon's Tooth

Duns

Harburn

Kintore

Moffat

Sold Out

Prestwick St. Cuthbert sold out

St. Michaels

Torwoodlee

Wigtownshire County

Woll
This year we picked Murrayshall, Pitreavie and Machrihanish Dunes, staying 1 or 2 nights, we hope to double it up with the Machrihanish seniors open or maybe even The Machrie.
BTW you'll enjoy Royal Mussellburgh, while you're there try The old Links 9 hole course.

Last edited:

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Roxburghe.
although I’m playing murrashall again for the first time in about 12 years in may
We still have tickets for Roxburgh and Cadrona both left from last year cancelled when the course was flooded , hope to use them before the end of March, fingers crossed it dries up.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
We still have tickets for Roxburgh and Cadrona both left from last year cancelled when the course was flooded , hope to use them before the end of March, fingers crossed it dries up.
Played both last year cracking courses but dont fair well in the rain, both let us on for free with carts at half price, aswel as letting us keep the
tickets to use another time, both clubs went beyond to make sure we were all happy