Golf near Heathrow on a Saturday?

sunshine

Visit site
According to their website Sunningdale only takes visitors Monday to Thursday. And probably costs in excess of 100 quid, no? Are you guys sure this is really the best suggestion? I was going for more practical options.

If he had said he was over from the US for a day and wanted to watch a football match, what would you recommend? Most people would suggest Chelsea or arsenal, maybe if you're on a budget Brentford or QPR. You would recommend Yeading? ;)

sunshine

Visit site
According to their website Sunningdale only takes visitors Monday to Thursday. And probably costs in excess of 100 quid, no? Are you guys sure this is really the best suggestion? I was going for more practical options.

In excess of 300 quid next year

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If he had said he was over from the US for a day and wanted to watch a football match, what would you recommend? Most people would suggest Chelsea or arsenal, maybe if you're on a budget Brentford or QPR. You would recommend Yeading? ;)
I certainly wouldn't suggest someone who was playing on Monday for him to watch on Saturday.

Mickyc

Hacker
Visit site
Thanks all. Not sure it’s going to work. I am in transit on my way from the us before I head to Morocco and eventually home (South Africa) the next Thursday. Might just skip it given the weather and maybe try get a round in Casablanca on Sunday instead.