Golf Monthly Clubhouse Podcast

elliottH

www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Hi guys,

We have a new podcast out today featuring a 25 minute interview with Matt Wallace where he talks about not getting picked for the Ryder Cup, reuniting with former caddie Dave McNeilly, winning Majors in the future and more (Wallace starts at 9 mins):
I also spoke to veteran European Tour caddie Kyle Roadley for 45 mins last week which some might enjoy:
Obviously it's a very crowded golf podcast market but if you do listen please subscribe and leave us a review as we don't seem to rank very well in the charts!

Thanks a lot (y)

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Already subscribed and I listen to all of them, very enjoyable. Can never work out how/where to leave a review?

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi guys,

We have a new podcast out today featuring a 25 minute interview with Matt Wallace where he talks about not getting picked for the Ryder Cup, reuniting with former caddie Dave McNeilly, winning Majors in the future and more (Wallace starts at 9 mins):
I also spoke to veteran European Tour caddie Kyle Roadley for 45 mins last week which some might enjoy:
Obviously it's a very crowded golf podcast market but if you do listen please subscribe and leave us a review as we don't seem to rank very well in the charts!

Thanks a lot (y)

Hi Elliot

Any plans for a WHS based podcast? The Rick shiels one was decent but think you guys could do a better job...

elliottH

www.golf-monthly.co.uk
@timd77 hi Tim, we've covered it quite thoroughly on the website and also I just spoke to England Golf CEO Jeremy Tomlinson and we touched on it. He was very keen for people to check out England Golf's WHS learning tools. Hopefully, technology permitting, we will get the interview out next week