Golf clubs 4 cash

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I just wanted to give a heads up to golfclubs4cash.co.uk i bought some secondhand One Length Cobra irons from them a couple of weeks back, they arrived exactly as advertised but I didn't get on with them well enough and decided to send them back under their 14 day money back guarantee.

They sent me a returns label and I dropped them into a DPD agent, a few days later the return to Golf clubs 4 cash was confirmed and soon after the money was safely back in my account.

All in all a good company to deal with

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
+1 from me. Use these guys a lot for clubs and trade ins. Have visited the shop many a time and they have always been helpful and generally well priced.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
They are close enough to me but I haven't been in.
I've heard nothing but good reports from people I know who have used them.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
i dont get the hype. they are always expensive. currently selling a set of used irons for more than you can get them new!!!

they sell on ebay alot and I've never seen a competitively priced club

MartynB

Assistant Pro
Visit site
i dont get the hype. they are always expensive. currently selling a set of used irons for more than you can get them new!!!

they sell on ebay alot and I've never seen a competitively priced club

I thought the same, I’ve seen clubs on their eBay store priced at twice what the going rate is.

Case in point, they have a callaway 3 deep for sale at £80, this club is my rod and my staff, I don’t do drivers so picked a spare one up in great condition for £45 a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have used them a few times on eBay ... they are reliable and their assessments of condition seem accurate. As for whether they are expensively not, it’s up to the buyer to decide if they want to buy at the price suggested. I would recommend them.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Have used them a few times on eBay ... they are reliable and their assessments of condition seem accurate. As for whether they are expensively not, it’s up to the buyer to decide if they want to buy at the price suggested. I would recommend them.

This all day long ^^^^^^^^

I posted with regard to their service and quality of clubs compared to the description and I can't fault them. The price is purely the purchasers choice

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Only problem I had with them was mislabeled box when using Argos as collection point via eBay. Was a bit of hassle to get sorted because in Argos I was met with a "computer says no" response. I could see the clubs, prove I'd ordered them, had my I.D but without the correct number on the label I could get anywhere. Manager of the Argos was great and phoned eBay directly and sorted it out.

Clubs themselves were actually better condition than I expected based on the description.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
what condition is it in

Pretty good apart from a tiny paint chip.

To fair Chris if I turned it round and used the back of the club I doubt it could be much worse than normal hence why it’s been replaced with a UDI 2 iron!