Golf channel on sky

StrangelyBrown

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think you can stream it from the US to your PC but I don't think that's entirely legal.

It's not available to add to your sky package AFAIK. Sky Sports buy the feed and use their images for broadcasting PGA Tour events.

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's a pity we can't get it in the UK though. I remember how it used to be with incessant K1 Speed driver and FAST irons infomercials but I've just been in the U.S. for 2 weeks and it is quite good over there. There's lots of good instruction, live golf and even a live breakfast program every day with guests like Annika, Butch and even Big Jack (not the old Golf Central, a proper breakfast tv show of about 3 hours or so). Come on Sky lets have it back, they've still got the Big Break as well which was always by far the best show on it.

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Don Donatella...remember him :rofl:

Ah 'Double D'.

I used to like Marty Wilde Junior (Kim's brother I think). Then there was Tommy two gloves, and Bri Brega, Guy woodman. Another fave of mine (and one of the few good players) was the chap from Leamington Spa who won the British Am a few years back (Someone tell me his name please!). Shame I cant remeber his name as he came across very well IMO.

It was a classic but frankly apart from a few - they were not very good (or at least no where near a standard to last a year on tour).:mmm:

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It was Warren Blayden I was trying to think of - He came across as a very decent chap IMO.

Back to thread - Bring back the good old days. Setanta Golf for little over a tenna a month and the Golf Channel provided for free!