GoKart

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I was intrigued into this automatic control thing on these trolleys, so I googled it and found this video. It must be the worst advert/social media piece I have ever seen :ROFLMAO:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was intrigued into this automatic control thing on these trolleys, so I googled it and found this video. It must be the worst advert/social media piece I have ever seen :ROFLMAO:

My SiL used to work at an ad agency. They had a creative team who would follow a brief and come up with some great ideas. Quite often however the client would get more involved and insist on certain phrases, scenes etc. Those were invariably appalling and she would always apologise first and explain before showing the advert :LOL:. This looks like one of those :oops:. Hearts in the right place but.....................

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
My SiL used to work at an ad agency. They had a creative team who would follow a brief and come up with some great ideas. Quite often however the client would get more involved and insist on certain phrases, scenes etc. Those were invariably appalling and she would always apologise first and explain before showing the advert :LOL:. This looks like one of those :oops:. Hearts in the right place but.....................
Speak for yourself, I'm convinced. I'm off out to buy a GoKart so I don't accidentally start dressing like the other guy.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Speak for yourself, I'm convinced. I'm off out to buy a GoKart so I don't accidentally start dressing like the other guy.
Seems fair. It has clearly worked its magic on you o_O

It isn't as bad as the local window and carpet firms where the owner insists on starring and just shouts the words out. Now they are awful.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice to see Crawford back stirring it as usual :D. I've had the GoKart automatic for donkeys years :p with no problems or complaints.
Mibbie slightly under powered.
But my PP had to send his back twice because the speed control was faulty, it would shoot away at full speed at the slightest touch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
Seems fair. It has clearly worked its magic on you o_O

It isn't as bad as the local window and carpet firms where the owner insists on starring and just shouts the words out. Now they are awful.
'You buy one, you get one free, I SAID YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE!'

That little guy shouting that at me through my TV, still lives in my head and I doubt it will ever go away.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The advert is similar to their web site and their attitude when you deal with them - they dont take themselves too seriously, but they do make a good trolley. I've had mine some years now, anything goes wrong they just mail the bits out pronto, I have it serviced occasionally and it comes back almost brand new and with a new 2 year warranty. If you talk to them nothing is too much trouble.

The advert does have a (now) former European Tour player (and damn fine coach these days)

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
'You buy one, you get one free, I SAID YOU BUY ONE, YOU GET ONE FREE!'

That little guy shouting that at me through my TV, still lives in my head and I doubt it will ever go away.
Apparently that guy was their top salesman hence why he starred in the advert, and a bit whacky which is always memorable