GM Challenge - The Final Verdict

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
The photos are in the possession of the photographer....until they are sent to GM.....Jezz and Luke both said they'd be posted on the gallery ASAP. We didn't take any (to my knowledge)...too busy trying to fend of the Ellwood birdie juggernaut!!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I don't have a timetable of when they will get posted. Have to say the guy taking the pics (a freelancer but a guy GM use regularly) was actually a top guy. He was fun to talk to as he hopped from group to group and speaking only from my experience I didn't notice any noise as he took the shots (are you reading this Tiger????)

I imagine it will take a couple of days for him to decide which ones he is happy to release on here (professional integrity and all that) and maybe GM have to have first say and decide which ones they want for the mag (it would be a shame to pre-empt the actual article and publish them here first).

Anyway not sure my flailng octopus swing is fit for public consumption. I know there is at least one shot where I tried to give it a little ooomph and fell off the shot hideously :eek:

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I asked him not to take a photo when I was faced with a tricky tight lie down the right side of the 12th. I said "look at it.....would you want anyone taking photos if you had to hit this shot?!!!". It was ok though....he clicked away and I nipped it clean into the heart of the green.......what a pro!!! (not :) )

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sounds like you all had a great day.

Good weather, good golf, good company and a good curry!
What more could a man ask for?

Come on MikeH, lets organise the Irish challenge, set a date and then lets do it.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well done Homer, Real, Bandit & Jamie. The honour of the forum upheld!

Am I alone in wondering whose bright idea it was at GM to start a GM v readers tournament - ie we can get out of the office and play even more golf and still call it work. Good call whoever it was......