GM at Nairn on 25th April - pairings

Golfman

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The golfcourse is lovely and I'm sure you will all have a great time. i played there about 5 weeks ago and it was already in great shape despite them only having been back on the greens for a week or so.

After the round make sure you go into the bar/restaurant as it has floor to ceiling windows and the views down the course are lovely. A great place to relax after your round.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Somehow the image in my original post was moved or deleted. Sorry.

Here's the draw again.

With the draw for Castle Stuart having been made now I don't think there's any reason to change pairings is there. If you do want a swap with someone else let me know though.

Picture221-14-36.png

Cheers

John

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok chaps,

Final pairings. Just a very minor adjustment.

We have another 2 Nairn members joining us on the day. The first will fill the spare slot at 10.40 with Ray Taylor, Bunkers and Forefortheday. So you have a nice fourball now guys with a bit of local knowledge.

The second member will fill Alan Sutherland's slot at 11.10. He's stuck in the Maldives. Nae flights. The empty spaces from 11am onwards are for the 14 remaining Clark's Bar boys.

See you all there. I'm now officially on holiday and off to Boat of Garten at 9am tomorrow.

Picture1.png

Cheers

John