Gel Pad Handwarmers

geronimo

Head Pro
Visit site
seen metallica but i went to see the support act anthrax. Metallica have lost it a bit but don't we all.

As for the hand warmers, make sure you don't have any balls (golf balls) in the same pocket as the hand warmer as any external heating method on the course is cheating.
Nothing wrong with heating one or two up before you get on the course though for the first tee.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I was playing air guitar to early Metallica or Motorhead around that time (and still am as the mood fits)

M E T A L L I C A

They rule, absolutely and definitively. I was watching my DVD of all their videos at work yesterday!

Ive got a Metallica story of you that will make you laugh.

Look forward to relaying it to you gents over a pint one day :rolleyes:

The feature film they made of them getting back together is a classic.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Trust me you needed a kettle and heater in that pro shop. Single glazed, small and pokey. Nothing to do for hours on end except stock take, hoovering and reading the pro's hidden stash of Fiesta mags
Yeah! I remember Fiesta. Readers' wives. Bet you were looking to see if any of your lady members had been posted in all their natural glory. :D

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Fortunately (I think) Wimbledon Common didn't have female members in those days. I'm pretty sure I'm right in thinking that has now changed and I bet there would be several that look good enough to feature!!!

Without being sexist there are several ladies at Royal Ascot who are absolutely stunning on the eye (enough to make a man 3 putt) and to cap it all they are damn fine golfers too and regularly play to their mid teen handicaps