Game Golf

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is anyone still using this? They seemed to disappear for a while although the website has remained active, but when I looked at it today there's a pop up about someting coming in the spring.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Is anyone still using this? They seemed to disappear for a while although the website has remained active, but when I looked at it today there's a pop up about someting coming in the spring.
I’ve had game golf, Arcoss and shotscope and my experiences with game golf are by miles the worst.

FuzzyDuck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The only Game Golf that worked well for me was the original that you had to manually connect to a computer to upload the round, never had an issue with it. Tried the version (Live) that updated in real time to the phone, but found it was unable to handle a 18 hole round on a 9 hole course, it mixed up the shots on the same hole. Then I bought the Pro version and that was a total disaster, so many missed shots I spent more time on the course correcting it, was too distracting. At this point I gave up with Game Golf and went to Across...and that was a whole new can or worms.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
The only Game Golf that worked well for me was the original that you had to manually connect to a computer to upload the round, never had an issue with it. Tried the version (Live) that updated in real time to the phone, but found it was unable to handle a 18 hole round on a 9 hole course, it mixed up the shots on the same hole. Then I bought the Pro version and that was a total disaster, so many missed shots I spent more time on the course correcting it, was too distracting. At this point I gave up with Game Golf and went to Across...and that was a whole new can or worms.
Sound similar to my experience of game golf and arcoss. Both advertise Apple Watch compatibility and both failed on this.

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Can’t see Game Golf having any luck with their new product. Existing customers aren’t going to go anywhere near them given they suddenly went AWOL and left people in the lurch with no support for what was already a pretty poor product. Since they disappeared you’ve got the emergence of ShotScope who do everything that GG did but better plus don’t charge a monthly subscription that GG are planning on doing. Personally wouldn’t touch any GG product with a barge pole.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I really liked game golf, but gave up with it when it broke, I bought a Garmin then spent a fortune on the CT connectors

I mean it is a pretty flawless product compared but Jezz it's like £400 for the watch and £300 for the sensors I think it was so it's ridiculously expensive