Galvin Green Base Layers - how on earth do you buy matching sets?

Airsporter1st

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I know it doesn't matter very much because they are worn under outer clothing, but how on earth do you get a matching set, when they are all called by differing names?

I am looking for the best (i.e. warmest) GG cold weather compression top and matching compression leggings. The more I look at them, the more confused I become in trying to get a set that match because there don't appear to be any tops and bottoms with matching names.

Does anyone have the inside knowledge, please?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Why would you actually want/need matching ones?

And I don't believe there is actually such a thing as a 'matching' GG anything! At least not in the way that other manufacturer make 'suits'.

Airsporter1st

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Why would you actually want/need matching ones?

And I don't believe there is actually such a thing as a 'matching' GG anything! At least not in the way that other manufacturer make 'suits'.

As indicated, I am not overly concerned about the aesthetics, but would like to get the best cold weather performance and same material/performance for top and bottom.

Anyway it seems a mute point at the moment because I cannot find any in the sales in a size Large!

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
You get 3 different choices

Skintight - Thermal
Skintight - Compression 10
Skintight - Compression 20

The thermal are generally slightly looser fitting and for more temperate conditions whereas the compression 10 are as far as you would need over here in the winter, the 20 is for temps down to -20

Once you know the fabric, you can then choose colour and mstch them up
http://www.galvingreen.se/collection/catalog/menscollection/layers/baselayer

stevelev

Journeyman Pro
www.ecclestonparkgolf.co.uk
You get 3 different choices

Skintight - Thermal
Skintight - Compression 10
Skintight - Compression 20

The thermal are generally slightly looser fitting and for more temperate conditions whereas the compression 10 are as far as you would need over here in the winter, the 20 is for temps below to 20 and the 10's are for below 10

Once you know the fabric, you can then choose colour and mstch them up
http://www.galvingreen.se/collection/catalog/menscollection/layers/baselayer

D

Deleted Member 1156

I would actually go with the Under Armour 'Coldgear' range, warmest clothing I've found to date :thup:

Airsporter1st

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the responses gents.

I am a bit clearer about the GG stuff now - but also looking at the others which have been recommended.