G20 4 Wood, odyssey 8802 blade putter for sale

Stuey01

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi guys,

Since I have switched to a Nike VR Pro Ltd 3 and 5 wood my lovely G20 4wood is now surplus to requirements.

It has the Ping TFC Tour Stiff shaft in it, 16.5 degrees of loft, standard off the shelf length, lie, grip size etc, and a normal G20 4w headcover included.

It is in excellent condition, was in the bag for less than half a season. There is one small mark on the upper part of the face toward the toe where I got a bit under a range ball that was tee’d a tad too high.

Pictures will be up this evening including of the mark on the face.

It looks like you can get one on ebay or golfbidder for about a ton + postage so for I'm looking for £80 plus postage or collection in Bristol.

I've also still got this 882 Odyssey blade putter for sale. It’s been refurbed and custom chromed by some fella in the florida who does this for a living. I got a bit excited and paid a bundle for it from ebay but have never used it except on the living room floor! Moving it on to someone who might actually use and enjoy it.
It has the vegas grip and headcover, and is 35” in length.
£60 plus postage or collection in Bristol.
odyssey putter 2.JPGodyssey putter 1.JPG

I'm up Northamptonshire way this weekend or London next so could possibly meet someone then too.

Cheers

Stu.