FYI Now TV Sports offer

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Know a few dabble with now tv and don't think I spotted this mentioned. One month for £20 promo currently.

Looks like you may be okay to delay a week+ and include the Masters, although I have added it now.

Not that it is easy with their pants website, had to go through web chat (which is tricky to find also).

Cheers

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Know a few dabble with now tv and don't think I spotted this mentioned. One month for £20 promo currently.

Looks like you may be okay to delay a week+ and include the Masters, although I have added it now.

Not that it is easy with their pants website, had to go through web chat (which is tricky to find also).

Cheers

Nicely spotted Iain! Will be signing up for this 👌🏻

Small print says you must redeem the voucher by 23:59 on 12th March and with the Masters finishing on 8th... happy days!

TerryA

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The normal price is £33.99 which is what I paid for January. You then wiil be automatically charged for the next month on the day the next month falls due. What I did was to then attempt to cancel it before the next month was due to be taken and it takes youthorugh several screens saying ‘are you surw’ ‘are you really sure’ then finally it asks you a reason for cancelling and I said couldn’t afford it. This then triggered an offer of the next 3 months for £20 per month which I duly accepted.You can log in to use it on 4 devices so I have it on tv, ipad, iphone and chromecast it to the tv in the golf shop where I work 2 days a week!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
The normal price is £33.99 which is what I paid for January. You then wiil be automatically charged for the next month on the day the next month falls due. What I did was to then attempt to cancel it before the next month was due to be taken and it takes youthorugh several screens saying ‘are you surw’ ‘are you really sure’ then finally it asks you a reason for cancelling and I said couldn’t afford it. This then triggered an offer of the next 3 months for £20 per month which I duly accepted.You can log in to use it on 4 devices so I have it on tv, ipad, iphone and chromecast it to the tv in the golf shop where I work 2 days a week!

It’s been like that for ages, if you do the same with an entertainment package you can get that for £1.99 a month 👍