Fuel Prices , how much and where

G

guest100718

It's much easier for them to push the prices up instead. And they wonder why more people don't use the train!

If any government is serious about reducing the number of cars on the road, they will need a fair size overhaul of the public transport system.

3600 for my ticket this year, probably another 200 when I renew in August. come of my colleagues are paying over 5000!

Tarkus1212

Challenge Tour Pro
www.johnogauntgolfclub.co.uk
Its something I signed up to last year also, you can get it at Esso garages also, I'm lazy though because both are out of the natural way I go, so I use Morrisons which tend to be the cheapest displayed prices in the area and I get my Nectar points also :smirk:

Hope you're not running a diesel car Fish...... Morrisons diesel is pretty rubbish stuff, marginally better than Asda's but there's not much in it. If you are using it consider using some additives once in a while, might save you a fortune in the future.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
My Mazda 3 has a 45 litre tank and when I filled up in November last year it was £65, When I filled up beginning of this month I paid £52 for a full tank. Price has dropped from £1.40 something to around £1.10 something for diesel.

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Down to 110 today , Esso at top of Ashley Road Parkstone today , not bad , petrol is even less