FS: Taylormade TP CB forged irons 4-PW XPS300

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The time has come to part with my trusty Taylormade TP cb forged irons, the set was purchased in the December of 2012 and were played for 2013/2014 being being replaced in December 2014

The set is 4-pw fitted with dynamic gold dynalite XP S300 which play a little softer than standard s300's due to the weight. Still fitted with the tour velvet grips that come with them new the grips are still in great condition and will serve at least another full season.

Loft and lies were checked in September last year by CT GOLF (Orpington) and the only iron that had moved was the 9I which was reset to stock.

Shafts are u pitted and rust free 9/10
Grips show minimal wear 8/10
All Ferrells are tight as should be
Club heads show very minimal bag clatter as you expect from forged irons with most heads being at least 8.5/10, the only marks are a very slight nick in the sole of the 6i as pictured, and a small scuff in the hosell of the 9i caused by a small stone under the surface,

All groves are square and unmarked

As you can see all pics have been taken in HD and show the clubs in true condition, if anything the imaged make them look worse than they are due to the flash.

In addition a use once matching 6 iron will be including which is fitted with the a training grip, but will be supplied with the original grip as well.

Looking for £200 delivered including the new spare 6i with training grip.