FS: REGULAR: 2h Titleist 915 and 3h Adams Idea

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Howdy folks

Titleist 915h 2 iron 17.5 degrees adjustable, can throw in a Cobra tool (same size) if you don't have one.

IMG_5751.jpg
IMG_5753.jpg
IMG_5754.jpg
IMG_5749.jpg
IMG_5752.jpg

Aldila Rogue Regular shaft with a bit of bag rub - not deep at all just cosmetic but you can see it in the photo. Original headcover has seen better days. Midsize grip still a bit of life in it.

I bought this second hand, someone didn't look after it the way I would but it's still a good club. I took the first swing at it and heard a noise, apparently whoever last adjusted the loft threaded the hozel. I debated returning it but had loads of shop credit and the pro sent it to Titleist for repair. So it's got a brand new thread and screw and is striking it lovely again. It just doesn't offer enough of a difference to my 3h to justify the space in the bag.

I've sold a fair few things here and everyone has been happy.

£50 posted, paypal requested please.

That 3h replaced this one, which is a very nice hybrid for anyone who likes a lighter regular shaft.

Adams Idea 3h (19 degrees) with Regular Bassara 65 shaft. This one is in very good nick, original headcover and shaft all perfect. Had a new Adams grip put on it at the start of last seaon and then replaced the club half early doors, so buckets of life in it. Very forgiving hybrid, I just hope it forgives me for cheating on it with a Titleist (zero chance that thing will forgive me).

IMG_5122.jpg
IMG_5121.jpg
IMG_5124.jpg
IMG_5123.JPG

£35 posted, paypal requested please.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi chap, it's 17.5 so can go down to 16.75 or up to 19. (as in down .75, up 1.5 are the options)

My 19* hybrid is already down at 18.25 so I can't justify it's place in the bad on the basis of 1.5 degrees, it just doesn't offer enough of a difference but I love my 3h, they are solid clubs.