FS: Motocaddy S1 Electric Trolley

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anybody fancy joining the Electric Trolley crew?

Due to a pending move I am looking at selling my Motocaddy S1.

It is Graphite Grey with black wheels. With it come the Accessory station that has the umbrella holder, GPS holder and the scorecard holder (unfortunately the plastic cover has broken off though).

It is in great condition with no cracks to any of the hinges or brackets. The 27 hole battery was purchased last year and has not done that many rounds so still has plenty of life left in it. There is the Motocaddy battery bag with it, but it has seen better days. Also included is a charger.

Due to the weight, size and battery, if you want it to come by courier then you would have to arrange it yourself. There are some other options though if these would be any better for you:

1) I am playing at the King of Kings next week at Hillside. I will have it there with me using it, but if someone who is local to there wants it then they could take it off my hands there and then, or if you know someone who will be at it then get them to pick it up for you.

2) I would be willing to make a short journey to meet you halfway with it, if that would help you in buying it.

I am looking for £150 for it.

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Anybody fancy joining the Electric Trolley crew?

Due to a pending move I am looking at selling my Motocaddy S1.

It is Graphite Grey with black wheels. With it come the Accessory station that has the umbrella holder, GPS holder and the scorecard holder (unfortunately the plastic cover has broken off though).

It is in great condition with no cracks to any of the hinges or brackets. The 27 hole battery was purchased last year and has not done that many rounds so still has plenty of life left in it. There is the Motocaddy battery bag with it, but it has seen better days. Also included is a charger.

Due to the weight, size and battery, if you want it to come by courier then you would have to arrange it yourself. There are some other options though if these would be any better for you:

1) I am playing at the King of Kings next week at Hillside. I will have it there with me using it, but if someone who is local to there wants it then they could take it off my hands there and then, or if you know someone who will be at it then get them to pick it up for you.

2) I would be willing to make a short journey to meet you halfway with it, if that would help you in buying it.

I am looking for £150 for it.

hi mate got your pm do you have any pics?

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Might be able to help you out if you want it. I am playing a few different places around the country this week so will be able to meet you if you want it.

Monday @ bearwood lakes
tuesday @ Brampton park, just off the A1 south of the A14 junction.
wednesday @ my sisters @ melton mowbray beat Leicester.
friday @ hillside near southport.

if you want it like I have already said, I am happy to meet up with you within reason somewhere and sort it out. Let me know where you are and where you could meet if your interested.