FS: Adams A12 Pro Forged Irons (4-P) | KBS Tour Shafts

mab

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Evening all,

I have for sale probably my joint favourite irons of all time (alongside the Adams CB3) - the A12 Pros.

The A12 Pros are a forged players iron with a pleasing top line but with very reasonable levels of forgiveness. They provide outstanding distance control and superb feel... and they're also long for a forged iron.

The most in-depth review I've read is:

http://www.mygolfspy.com/adams-a12-iron-reviews/

The irons are in good condition, used but not abused as the photos below show. They have red/black NDMC grips and come with the KBS Tour shaft in reg flex (which weighs 110g and CPMs equivalent to a hard stepped DG R300 or 2x soft stepped DG S300, for reference). The shaft labels are worn around the edges.

How about £20 per club... so £140 including postage?

Mark

2IrQmfN.jpg

nkRYmBa.jpg

Sc1mzup.jpg

zVkLaRv.jpg

p4qDfW2.jpg

n5iVzKK.jpg

Last edited:

mab

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks chaps.

Between these and the CB3s, I've not changed my irons in ages - I'm just after a bit of variety over the winter which is the only reason they're up for sale.

shame they have reg shafts, always fancied a go with some of those
For what it's worth, I played DG S300s for many years before my Adams irons and don't feel that I overpower the Tour regs in any way - they sit in between R300 and S300.

My 150yd club is my 8 iron (although not this weekend, I definitely lost some distance playing at 2 degrees celcius!) and driver swing speed is 100mph.

Last edited: