Four lessons a month for 3 months, minimum...

golfbluecustard

Head Pro
Visit site
A golf centre near us launching a performance programme with one package being 4 lessons a month for the minimum of 3 months

https://www.afgolfstore.co.uk/collections/premier-performance-program

Appreciate the traditional timing for lessons and practice but could this intensive approach work?

Don't know the pro's involved but the Pro who runs this facility was always first class when he gave lessons but is now more involved in the business side of things.

GBC

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some recently retired person, in good health and new found free time would probably jump at this.

There will be a market, not a huge one but there will be.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Four lessons a month isn't too bad and gives the pupil some margin of time to work on the changes between lessons. My concern would be too much in a short period unless it was a major swing rebuild. As someone that isn't adverse to a lesson or two or bashing balls on a range/practice ground I think over the space of several months it'll become too much tuition for someone that comes at the start of the process with an okay game. If this could be an intensive short game package then I'd be interested.

Sekiro

Visit site
Intense tuition can and does work (I remember people going to them two-week driving schools), I would feel it’s more suited to the accomplished golfer who is at a point in their game where something like this would be beneficial, for a beginner it would probably make their head explode!

ScienceBoy also has a point, for people with enough spare time then it’s something they might consider, and they are probably the market that it’s aimed at.

For me on the other hand, I’m working on a 3 week lesson programme allowing me to take the drills away and work on them over a few weeks around work and life before the next lesson.