Forum migration happens at 8.30am tomorrow

john0

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mike wouldnt it be better to free up some server space by deleting all bob's 9614 posts of bollox? :D

That's it. :mad:
Next time you want a recipe for lemon drizzle fairy cake, you can pm someone else :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will then. I will also PM someone else next time that I want some putting advice, at least they wont just try and sell me something :p

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Mike wouldnt it be better to free up some server space by deleting all bob's 9614 posts of bollox? :D

That's it. :mad:
Next time you want a recipe for lemon drizzle fairy cake, you can pm someone else :mad: :mad: :mad:

I will then. I will also PM someone else next time that I want some putting advice, at least they wont just try and sell me something :p

SShhhhh I've just sold another 3.
Sorry for the hijack Mike but JohnO started it

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
New forum software, im going to need a bigger stick!

On a serious note though, can we run some user maintenance so that any user with a zero post count and registered over 6 months ago is removed. This will cut down on the chances of existing spambots from getting on. The newer software should look after them from here on.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If it's not, it should be easier for us to delete old users with zero posts with the vBulletin software anyway.

That would be great. The other thing it would do is free up some really tasty user names that have been nicked but never been used.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
New forum software, im going to need a bigger stick!

On a serious note though, can we run some user maintenance so that any user with a zero post count and registered over 6 months ago is removed. This will cut down on the chances of existing spambots from getting on. The newer software should look after them from here on.

Good idea, can we delete the Hawkeye account that some registered in 2009 and never used so I can drop the MS off the end of my username?

Jimbooo

Challenge Tour Pro
www.gosimply.com
If it's not, it should be easier for us to delete old users with zero posts with the vBulletin software anyway.

That would be great. The other thing it would do is free up some really tasty user names that have been nicked but never been used.

Yeah - I bagsy "Jimbo" - that's a zero-post account! :)