Forum Fourball and Course

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Kraxx68

Head Pro
Visit site
I’d happily re-play any of the H4Hs I’ve played with @Kraxx68 . He’s great company, and we’ve always had a good laugh (even when he put a dent in my trolley at Camberley).
As Elsa from Frozen would say, 'let it go... was a great day looking back at Camberley James, and look forward to playing there again this year. Amazing i can hit a trolley handle that is an inch or 2 wide, yet i cant his a 100yrd wide fairway :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Defo be happy to be paired with you again James (y)

For me I need to play Liphook with Editor at large, Mike Harris, just because when we did play i was ill and it was my 50th Birthday and played really bad & somewhat spoiled the day, but had a great laugh and amazed with the card the forum guys got me.. I do miss playing with my old mucker Khamelion, hopefully one day he'll return?

But it would be impossible for me to just pick 3 players out of the incredible forum members we have, and had the pleasure to meet so many great people and play with along the way. Must be my 11th meet coming up this year for me (that's a lot of miles, and even more smiles). I do have a special friendship with Pokerjoe and there are far too many others to mention (in case i miss a name! :ROFLMAO:) that i'd be happily paired with on any meet down South each H4H day/week :giggle:

Last edited:

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As Elsa from Frozen would say, 'let it go... was a great day looking back at Camberley James, and look forward to playing there again this year. Amazing i can hit a trolley handle that is an inch or 2 wide, yet i cant his a 100yrd wide fairway :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Defo be happy to be paired with you again James (y)

For me I need to play Liphook with Editor at large, Mike Harris, just because when we did play i was ill and it was my 50th Birthday and played really bad & somewhat spoiled the day, but had a great laugh and amazed with the card the forum guys got me.. I do miss playing with my old mucker Khamelion, hopefully one day he'll return?

But it would be impossible for me to just pick 3 players out of the incredible forum members we have, and had the pleasure to meet so many great people and play with along the way. Must be my 11th meet coming up this year for me (that's a lot of miles, and even more smiles). I do have a special friendship with Pokerjoe and there are far too many others to mention (in case i miss a name! :ROFLMAO:) that i'd be happily paired with on any meet down South each H4H day/week :giggle:
Twas a good day Stu?