Forum exclusive - win a pair of limited edition FJ Open Championship Pro/SL

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just can't believe some of the answers in this thread ............................. absolutely hilarious!
Great competition, though.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I hope GM have got an accurate spreadsheet of predictions, i wouldnt like to see another homer esq wedge giveaway debacle thread come monday morning 😉
Whatever you do Mike. Don’t give them to a mate who made his guess on another platform that we don’t know about 😂

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know it’s not me. I was watching for most of the day yesterday and I saw hardly anybody in FJ’s. I think it will be end up being less than 25%

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all
just waiting for the official count to be published - should be later today. Justin Rose rocking up yesterday wearing a pair of next year's FJ Contour shoes doesn't help!

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I know it’s not me. I was watching for most of the day yesterday and I saw hardly anybody in FJ’s. I think it will be end up being less than 25%

Hopefully 8%less than 25 😬😬

I did think with Nike, Adidas, armour and sketchers. 50% would be very optimistic. Could end up with egg on my face but I agree. 25 max.

D

Deleted member 21258

Hopefully 8%less than 25 😬😬

I did think with Nike, Adidas, armour and sketchers. 50% would be very optimistic. Could end up with egg on my face but I agree. 25 max.

Just for info, if you believe it(wish I had seen this graph before I guessed!) :-

https://www.statista.com/statistics/732447/pro-golfers-share-with-footjoy-shoes/

Probably be about 17% now.;)

Think this has been one of the best giveaways to read, the variation in answers is massive, cant wait to hear the answer.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all
just waiting for the official count to be published - should be later today. Justin Rose rocking up yesterday wearing a pair of next year's FJ Contour shoes doesn't help!
Helped me, it was just all of the others rocking up in anything but FJ’s are the ones that didn’t help😁👍

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Hi all

Ah say Mr Rose needs an infraction. I had to sign the official secrets act when i went on the FJ day in Leeds.