Fore! Profit Warnings for Golf Bettors

D

Deleted member 1740

exactly.. Nick and Tom Clarke write the tipping column.. I am an independent gambler looking back at the weekend with a "what we could have won" perspective, and trying to seek out form for the future.. I prefer to report my bets in cash staked / won / lost as I think that's how most "normal" punters talk about their gambling travails.. for guidance, my "point" in golf is £25 (as it is in racing).. in football it's £50, in darts £100, in "next everton manager" about a fiver and in cycling £10!

That explains it then!

I thought you was the bloke who put the pts staking plan up every week.

I keep a spreadsheet on my laptop with regards to my punts.

I'll follow your proper blog later.

planey2k

Hacker
Visit site
great stuff - my GM blog (and my Palphabet site for that matter) has an emphasis on in-play betting / trading over the weekend too so it's very difficult for me to follow every single move i make, let alone others.. hence easier to look later at cash staked & ROI

as long as the numbers are green come sunday night it's all good... FORE!

D

Deleted member 1740

great stuff - my GM blog (and my Palphabet site for that matter) has an emphasis on in-play betting / trading over the weekend too so it's very difficult for me to follow every single move i make, let alone others.. hence easier to look later at cash staked & ROI

as long as the numbers are green come sunday night it's all good... FORE!

I'm not a fan of laying off tbh i'd rather let it ride out.

Good luck :thup: