for sale golf stuff take a look

XClezX

Visit site
hi i am in rotherham south yorkshire and i have a set of right handed golf clubs and a set of left handed clubs i also have a macgregor golf bag with stand attached over 100 golf balls a golf ball tube just wanting offers nothing over the top make me a sensible offfer
thankyou from clare x

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Pictures, specifications, a link to a for sale site, give us a clue? Why have left and right handed kit? Especially as you are clearly not a golfer. Explanation as to why you are selling?

No one will be willing to buy any thing based on your current description. It is way too vague.

This for sale area is really for members of the community to shift gear to each other, not for first time posters, but good luck.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Clare.....can you find the model written on them?
If they're half decent you might be in with a chance (even though you have rather crashed the forum)....most old kit is pretty worthless t.b.h. and you might do better in the local rag or ebay.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can I just say guys. If Clare had been Clark, i'm not sure the responses would have been so friendly!

I will not say anymore on this subject.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well said Vig. I obviously wrongly thought that once registered you were a member of the community but I must be wrong?

Whats the reasoning behind your claim Murph that you cannot shift gear on your first post?

Andy

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I didn't say you couldn't, but the for sale section was set up for forum members to sell/trade to and from people who they knew (kind of) and could trust. Otherwise what's wrong with ebay?

golfcitydweller

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
so , how many `posts` du need to have under ur belt before u can attempt to sell on our forum ...it appears that a small section of forumers think that it`s there show and nobody else is allowed to join in ...clare has registered and best of luck sellin ur gear clare ...

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If someone came round to your house, rang the door bell, and went straight into a selling spiel, you would probably shut the door.

On the other hand, someone you know a bit comes round, you might listen, and have a think about it.

It is that simple. Other outlets exist for pure selling. This was set up, at the forum members request, for forum users to shift gear they no longer had a need for. Joining and making one post, when the seller clearly is not a golfer, and will not continue to post, does not make one a forummer.

The forum isn't a private club, it is open to any one who wants to join it, but those who want to join in will get a better reception than those who just want to sell.