For Sale: Driver, 3 wood, hybrid, wedges, putter and other assorted bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Evening all.

As some of you know , injury has forced me out of the game over the last few years. I've held on to my gear hoping to get back into the game, but sadly, it's not to be.

Gear too nice to sit gathering dust, so I'm going to give you good people first dibs before eBay.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/bqrBvsZ

Driver £120 Delivered

3 wood SOLD!!

Hybrid with 2 covers £40 and post.SOLD!!

Edel E2 £160 and post (grip swapped for another Edel version from the spec provided) SOLD (Pending Payment)!!

Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 forged wedges 52, 56 and 60. £75 and post.SOLD!!

All grips as multicompound white midsize.

I also have a Motocaddy bag, push trolley and bag for the trolley that will also be for sale but that will be collection only due to post costs.

I haven't posted anything for sale in a while so no doubt I've forgotten some information. Any questions, I'll be happy to help.

Last edited:

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks old boy.

Nerve damage is permanent and if I don't stop will get worse until my wrist is pretty much unusable.

Can't see the point in holding onto stuff when it won't get used.

Sorry to hear that mate. Are you looking to try something else that may not cause damage?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Very sorry to hear you have to stop golfing!

FWIW, swimming and/or cycling are actually less 'hard on the body' than running - all (3) can be as addictive as Golf!

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
All PMs replied to.

Driver is 10.5 degree.

Driver hybrid and fairways all have no marks to the crown, just play marks to the face.

Edel is 35" and also includes the original Edel head cover in addition to the custom Scott Readman Concepts cover.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Hybrid and fairway SOLD!!!

Price dropped on the driver as it's the last club to go. Anyone who knows their shafts know that Oban Devotion shafts aren't cheap (~£100).

Last edited:

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Putter SOLD!!

Just the driver left.

If anyone is interested in the trolley and trolly bag and travel case, I'll be listing that on a separate thread soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.