For sale - cleveland cg7 black pearl irons

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi everyone !

i have a set of Cleveland CG7 black pearl irons for sale 4-pw! They are used and some of the black has faded on the clubs (apart from 4 iron as I could not hit it) , please see pictures!

they come with standard cleveland regular flex and if you have any questions please fire away! Don't want a lot for them so £70 Ono.

idealy collection from Preston area but can post if you would like me too!

Taaaa Matt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 84

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Matt, I might have someone interested in these. He lives in Preston as well. At the moment he's not got the cash to hand, but if he does confirm that he wants them I'll probably stump the cash for him. I'll let you know soon..

Danny

matt71

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Hi blue wolf !

that be great thank you, if your friend wants to have a nosey at them before buying he is more than welcome too!

matt

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
No need mate, he wants them. You obviously took good pictures :D..

I've told him that I'll pick them up for him as I'll be in Preston a few days this week. Where are you based? I'll be in the Fulwood area on Sunday and Thursday and can pick them up then. Will be around 19:30 - 20:30 if that's Ok?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pleasure doing business with you mate. I've just given him the clubs and he loves them.. Now all he has to do is learn how to use them :D