FootJoy exclusive forum opportunity

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

As part of FootJoy’s sponsorship of the Golf Monthly Forum they're are inviting forumers to put themselves forward to take part in an golfer research session at Moortown GC, in Yorkshire

The dates of the sessions are Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th March

If selected you’ll need to make your own way to Moortown and be available to be involved in one of the three hour research sessions

In return for your time and sharing your views you’ll get lunch and an Acushnet goody bag!

If you’d like to put yourself forward for this great opportunity please email James Savage at FootJoy james_savage@acushnetgolf.com with 'FJ golfer research at Moortown' in the subject line and the following info….
  • Which day you can attend - March 18th/March 19th/either
  • Name
  • Home club
  • Email address
  • Current golf shoes
  • Glove of choice:
  • Favourite apparel brand
  • Approximate rounds per year
  • Years playing
thanks
Mike

Last edited:

bignev

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi all

As part of FootJoy’s sponsorship of the Golf Monthly Forum they're are inviting forumers to put themselves forward to take part in an golfer research session at Moortown GC, in Yorkshire

The dates of the sessions are Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th March

If selected you’ll need to make your own way to Moortown and be available to be involved in one of the three hour research sessions

In return for your time and sharing your views you’ll get lunch and an Acushnet goody bag!

If you’d like to put yourself forward for this great opportunity please email James Savage at FootJoy james_savage@acushnetgolf.com with 'FJ golfer research at Moortown' in the subject line and the following info….
  • Which day you can attend - March 18th/March 19th/either
  • Name
  • Home club
  • Email address
  • Current golf shoes
  • Glove of choice:
  • Favourite apparel brand
  • Approximate rounds per year
  • Years playing
thanks
Mike[/QUOTE
Sent email last night thought Id give it a go as I live so close.

Hoganman1

Visit site
This sounds like it will be great. I'm sorry I'm across "the pond" and cannot attend. I used to participate in golf shoe tests for Footjoy here in the colonies. They would ship me a pair of shoes, ask that I wear them for four to six months, keep a diary, and then send them back. I must have done this half a dozen times as did several members of my club. We were all disappointed when they stopped the program.

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
not exclusive, think we had first dibs on this but guessing couldn't fill all the spots with forum members so FJ now putting it out to other databases they have

Hoganman1

Visit site
The shoe tests were handled here in the US by a marketing firm called John McNamara and Associates. When he retired he gave Titleist/Footjoy his data base. I was hoping to continue to participate, but I never heard from them. It's been over ten years since Mr. McNamara's program ended. If memory serves me, I think I also got some golf balls to test from them. I learned later they were Pro-V-1s. While I don't play their clubs, I've been playing Titleist golf balls and wearing Footjoy shoes and gloves for most of my adult life. I encourage all who can get a slot to attend this research session. You will enjoy it.