First Knock At New Place

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi Smasher, great moniker.
Warrington ,my club , is better than any of the courses mentioned other than Sandiway and Delamere I think.
Fairly near to Northwich.
Best of luck whoever you settle on

Defo agree with this Smasher. Warrington is a little further away from Northwich, but its a great track. If your willing to travel that bit further I'd also be happy to host you at Lymm.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Sometimes people do not want to mention the club / course they are at as they do not want to get into trouble for criticising it. Complaining about what happens is fine, often therapeutic, if others do not know exactly where it is. I get why CF did not name the club. A PM is best in those circumstances although Smasher is new so no reason for him to think along those lines.

Smasher, welcome by the way.

This by a country mile. Last week I was having a peruse on Facebook. A guy I know well had written a rant in the guest book at a local course saying how bogged off he was turning up for a fourball comp to be told 20 mins before the course was closed. He went on to mention how he thought "no wonder the club is losing members". The day after another member thought fit to take a photo of his comments and put them on Facebook. The proverbial hit the fan. It was pointed out it was a personal matter between member and club.