Find Visitor's CDH number

B1gD0gDad

Visit site
We have a competition that includes visitors and I need to ensure their HI is correct. Is there somewhere I can input their name and home club and find out what their CDH number is?

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
You can use the EGU website or app to find handicap index (if they're not Scottish). Not sure how you find CDH though.

Jules

Visit site
When you add a visitor in Handicap Master, you can search on Name and Club, gives CDH and handicap

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
We have a competition that includes visitors and I need to ensure their HI is correct. Is there somewhere I can input their name and home club and find out what their CDH number is?

If you have the appropriate permissions for the WHS platform you will be able to get that info.

wjemather

Visit site
We always require visitors to provide their CDH/WHS ID. I'm guessing you haven't done this, so if the visitor's home club is in the same country as yours, your handicap committee will be able to lookup on the system. Otherwise, you probably need to ask for their CDH and/or a current handicap certificate that can be checked with their home club if necessary.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If you go to England Golf you just need to put in their name and the club in the search section.

You do not need to be on a committee or a handicap sec to do this, anybody can look at anybody else's handicap record.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
If you go to England Golf you just need to put in their name and the club in the search section.

You do not need to be on a committee or a handicap sec to do this, anybody can look at anybody else's handicap record.
But not CDH, sadly. Wouldn't it be lovely if they could show all the info!

wjemather

Visit site

Only for players in England, and it won't tell you their CDH.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
AS others have said about other systems

We use IG and when a player is put on the start sheet/entry list their HI is shown automatically which I presume just comes from club and name.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
What system are you using? If it's VMS there's a search function on the WHS/CDH Tab, then go to Lookup