fed up with hitting a slice?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I've no doubt this will work for someone but the FAQs are a riot, they tell you how to fix it when it breaks/falls to bits and also tells you the longest club you can use is an 8 iron (i.e it cant be used with a driver)

Who's slicing an 8 iron!

For that reason... I'm out

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've no doubt this will work for someone but the FAQs are a riot, they tell you how to fix it when it breaks/falls to bits and also tells you the longest club you can use is an 8 iron (i.e it cant be used with a driver)

Who's slicing an 8 iron!

For that reason... I'm out

That doesn't bother me too much, if you're trying to change your swing it does make sense to start with an 8 iron (or PW) rather than driver. I agree it would be better if it worked for all clubs though.

More fundamentally, I don't understand how it does what it purports to do...

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
What a load of tosh, £49.99 for a golf lesson, where does this guy live?

2 pictures and the next button is 'YES PLEASE' haha, I don't think so. The FAQ's are hilarious. We noticed the test unit broke so we just put 2 spare parts in. What happens when they break?

The answer to all other faults appears to be to be a SIMPLE fix of setting fire to the device with a lighter. :rofl:

You can download the instructional videos once you have paid for the device. Alternatively, if you want a laugh, download them from the FAQ. I watched it :D You can't make more than a 1/4 swing WITH AN 8 IRON.

His commentary and cheesy camera switches are worth the megabytes alone, but for an added bonus, stick it to the end to see how he rids that awful banana slice, WITH A PULL :D

Brilliant entertainment, but like SLAB... I'M OUT! In to Out actually, so no thanks.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My new pro yesterday spent half an hour trying to get me to hit a hook to replace my natural (world class apparently) fade lol.. no need for one of these devices

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
You have to admire the guys ingenuity but it's not for me. A fool and their money and all that and for just shy of £50 you could a couple of lessons with a pro and learn to lose the slice properly

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It makes me chuckle every time I see something that purports to be the "magic move" or a "magic fix" that is a one size fits all fix for everyone.

I had a spell of trying very hard to improve a few years back and didn't get anywhere. Then, it dawned on me, there are some fundamentals to golf, and beyond those fundamentals, everyone does it their own way based on their own personal body mechanics.

Unfortunately, feel does not equal real, so the best teachers are the ones that can teach the feeling. If you're hitting a big banana slice, you're doing something fundamentally wrong. Same with any big ailment. There's no quick fix, but on the plus side, there's something so obviously wrong a good pro will sort it. Finding a good pro is the hardest thing in golf, or should I say one that communicates things clearly in a way that resonates with you. A much better use of £50 than this device I'm sure.

351DRIVER

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
This came up on my feed today. Anyone seen this or know the chap in question?

http://theantislice.com/

I am waiting for the anti hook device myself.

Been looking at a tonne of golfing sites the past 10 days or so, here is one from memory
http://perfectrelease.com/

There is a monumental amount of junk out there if you really look.. i think i have seen in 10 days around 500 companies, about 3 have something that you go wow that looks good, the rest is the same old clothing lines or stupid self improvement devices.

Found some cracking Japanese drivers that are not yet released, pre order from me at 1000gbp a pop .. bargain..