FatPlate

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Has anybody used the FatPlate or the PuttPlate putting system?

Any reviews?
Tried the original version as my pro got one in. It was good for people with strike issues (not actually an issue I have). I've seen the putting version including the mirror does look appealing although my visio putting template and gates are doing an equally good job and have a puttout mat and perfect putt device for working on it at home so probably don't need another gadget. Golfshake have a review https://www.golfshake.com/news/view/14845/FatPlate_MirrorBar_Mirror_Insert_Review.html

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
i have the putting one. looks very easy but it's a different story when you have a go. trying to get the ball through the gates is difficult. just goes to show how important start line is. it's made a massive difference for putts 6ft and in for me.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
i have the putting one. looks very easy but it's a different story when you have a go. trying to get the ball through the gates is difficult. just goes to show how important start line is. it's made a massive difference for putts 6ft and in for me.

I get what you mean about the gates. I have the Visio ones which have difference sizes and so reduced margins of error. The largest (red) one I can use pretty well most of the time now, The middle (silver) only allows the ball to be 0.75 degrees offline and the narrowest (black) only gives a 0.5 degree margin of error and a real challenge