Fantasy RTD - Week Two

Bunkers

Head Pro
Visit site
Well done peterlav with Lavo's Losers who climb to the top of the GM Forum Challenge this week, knocking off Jammydodger who falls to a lowly third.

Two weeks into the Fantasy RTD season and the top 5 (of 63 teams by the way!) reads as follows:

1) paterlav (Lavo's Losers)
2) grijfland (Necoma)
3) jammydodger (Eaglehunters)
4) Sanppy's Army (Snappy's Army)
5) lobthewedge (dandy dons)

Everything still to play for and this week is a big week (Qatar Masters - $2.5m prize fund) with a big name field including Westwood, Casey, Kaymer, Stricker and Michael Campbell to name but a few.

Rememeber 5 team changes can be made until wednesday this week.

Good luck!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It's tricky only having 5 changes per week. I can see some of the smaller events where I'm only going to have 7 or 8 playing.
Got a full complement this week and next assuming no drop-outs.

Marko77

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
mmmmm, wonder what golfers I'll give the kiss of death to this week?

Between this and the Yahoo fantasy golf I'm having a mare picking them this season.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I thought everything in the forum competition was going really well on the first 3 days but still dropped to 10th by the end

Oh well, someones going to get the chop!!

Chris

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well done guys, Im in 56th place with earnings of 543533, so not bad i think. But I think Westwood will have a good comp in Qatar.

Gillespie16

I doubt very much that Westwood doing very well will improve your position much ;) ;)

I was lazy last week. Didn't make any changes and only had 8 playing.

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've been lucky so far, had 15 playing first week, 13 2nd week and 15 this week. In 63rd place overall, it's like birdieing the first hole, things can only get worse!!!

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got 15 names who I want in at the end of the year , so these small skirmishes aren't going to affect the final placings.

Good luck to all this week