Fantasy RTD - Week Four

Bunkers

Head Pro
Visit site
After a rather poor showing from the big-guns in Dubai, there has been plenty of movement at the top of the GM Forum Fantasy RTD league! Top of the heap this week is grijfland with Necoma who have so far collected a handsome £2685102 but a measly £179452 separates those in the top ten.

This weeks top 5 are as follows:

1) grijfland (Necoma)
2) Bunkers (Bunker's Ba'Bags)
3) HomerJ (Homers Honchos)
4) fundy 1000 (fundy 1000)
5) Midnight (Guy's Gimps)

This week the tour moves to India for the Avantha Masters in New Dehli. From reading the entry list most of the big-guns are having a rest this week so team selection will be key. Changes to each team can be made until Wednesday as normal. Good luck chaps!

Ray

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
So, I had 10 players earn money this week including the winner and managed to drop from 9th to 10th place - tough school this one!

Chris

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Managed to maintain the same position in the GM league this week, with 10 players scoring points, but tumbled again overall.

This week is a tough one, none of my current 15 are going to play, most of the entrants look local, so going to be difficult to get any idea for 5 entries....

Gillespie16

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well its gonna be a tough 5 picks this week, but i already have 2 of my players playing this week (I Think) so i will have 7 players Woo!! maybe a chance for me to climb the table!!

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Up 12 places this week.
Got my teams organised for the next 2 comps already.

Assuming the next but one is the world matchplay, where did you find an entry list? On both the PGA and Euro Tour sites there's no list there :D

I've got 1 from 15 playing this week