Fantasy League

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Right team, we are only a few points above being in 3rd place and out of contention for a load of free gear and more importantly dropping behind the Golf Magic forum!

Below is the list of remaining comps. Remember your changes have to be before the first person tees off.

26 Jun 06:30
Open de France Le Golf National 1

03 Jul 12:00
AT & T National Congressional CC 2

10 Jul 07:30
Barclays Scottish Open Loch Lomond 2

17 Jul 06:30
THE OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP Royal Birkdale 4

24 Jul 12:00
RBC Canadian Open Glen Abbey GC 1

31 Jul 13:30
WGC Bridgestone Invitational Firestone CC 3

07 Aug 13:00
USPGA CHAMPIONSHIP Oakland Hills 4

Vincent

Club Champion
Visit site
I had Soren Hansen and Westwood which helped a lot. In fact Westwood was a last minute replacement as I had Dougherty and then decided my line up was too weak and I needed a banker in there somewhere. Now that was a decision I didn't regret!!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Well we're 150 points ahead of the 3rd place team and 200 behind the leaders now so its looking good if we can keep going.
2 Double point tournaments coming followed by the Open - a quadruple pointer. These are the important ones along with the USPGA (4x) and the WGC (3x). There are serious points to be had at these events and if we don't pick wisely we could lose our place and the goodies........

Vincent

Club Champion
Visit site
Imurg,
Couldn't agree more about this is make or break time...!
For the first time EVER, I've reached no. 1 on the leaderboard (never, ever have I even got in the top 1000 so this is way beyond my expectation) and with so many important tournamants coming up I think my position is pecarious to say the least! But I'm just shouting big time at the moment to whoever will listen, because it is unlikely to last... :D