Fabulous Condition Callway XR Irons 5-SW (Including AW) w. Regular Shafts.

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi Guys, the new WITB thread has made up my mind to try something new, I have a great set (I really look after my clubs) of standard length and lie Callaway XR Irons 5-SW, including the AW, with Regular Shafts. These are a cracking set of sticks and are absolute beasts as regards distance. They have seen very little action as you can see from the condition of them. Please ask any questions you may have.

I am based in Northern Ireland so if you are over the water there would obviously be a delivery charge, I think £15 would cover it. If you are based in Northern Ireland collection is obviously free and I could probably arrange free local delivery within reason.

DSC_1299.jpgDSC_1298.jpgDSC_1296.jpgDSC_1294.jpgDSC_1292.jpgDSC_1290.jpgDSC_1288.jpgDSC_1286.jpgDSC_1284.jpgDSC_1280.jpgDSC_1278.jpgThese irons really are in great condition with minimal use, thanks for looking guys. I think if I got £320 for these I would be happy, but see what you think and if you want to make me an offer please do so.

Last edited: