F/S MaxMo 10.5° Driver with UST Proforce V2 Regular Flex

boggybop

Assistant Pro
Visit site
F/S Founders Club MaxMo 10.5° Proforce V2 Regular Flex Driver

Hi everyone, I’m selling a Founders Club MaxMo 10.5° driver with a regular flex Proforce V2 shaft. Truth be told Founders Club aren’t a well known brand in the UK, or across Europe, however in America they are well recognised and a popular choice with amateur golfers – especially in the game improvement section. I brought the club back from America in the summer of 2008. At the time I paid just over $200.

The MaxMo driver features a space age design that delivers one of the highest moment of inertia (MOI) in golf at 5182g.cm2. The MOI is increased by increasing the depth of the club from face to back. The design allowed Founders Club engineers to move weight deep and low to create an optimized centre of gravity while retaining a good looking shape.
The club is fitted with a top of the range UST Proforce V2 shaft, which has a mass of only 65g. The Winn Xi7 grip came as standard with the MaxMo driver. The Xi7 grip features a highly textured, firm feel with optimum torque resistance resulting in a cord-like feel while minimizing hand-wear fatigue.

The club is in used condition, the grip shows little signs of wear and the shaft is in as new condition but the crown of the club does show superficial marks where some small areas of paint have been chipped off. As earlier stated the small sections of missing paint are superficial and do not affect performance in any way. As an added bonus I will throw in a brand new Ping Rapture head cover to protect the club, free of charge!

I would be looking at a price in the region of £50 - £60.

I’ve attached some photos of the club below, but if anyone would like additional images then I am more than happy to send – just email me at boggybop@msn.com.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for your time.

Richard

DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0161.jpg

DSCF0182.jpg

DSCF0166.jpg