Explanation of the rules

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
whilst it's impressive it's also inherently dangerous - paraphrasing the rules is always dangerous as we often see on the forum.

we (I) currently post a quarterly note on the LR notice board covering any rulings and discussions that have happened over the last quarter but we don't publish to the website; this might change!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
whilst it's impressive it's also inherently dangerous - paraphrasing the rules is always dangerous as we often see on the forum.

we (I) currently post a quarterly note on the LR notice board covering any rulings and discussions that have happened over the last quarter but we don't publish to the website; this might change!

You're quite right Duncan, but in a strange sort of way I'd rather that people get a rule slightly wrong but still apply penalties, than ignoring of rules that I see quite regularly, and at least members there, who aren't as pedantic about the rules as maybe we are on this forum, can quite quickly look it up and get a more easily read application, even though they could still err in the reading of it like many of us do on here