Elkington - If you don't like it......

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
then just go home. Rare occurrence for me tonight in that I actually logged in to twitter. Steve Elkington giving a lesson on how to win friends and influence people when playing abroad - not!

Bit of a horrible rant against all things 'Southport', already picked up by National Club Golfer. If you check his timeline he is pretty scathing of all things British, apart from any money he wins this week presumably. If you dislike a country that much then why go and play there? The tournament will survive without you.

Hyperextended knees are too good for some people. :rant:

https://twitter.com/elkpga

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
The guy is a total walloper his arrogance knows no bounds,he never has anything good to say about anything , i saw a video of Bubba losing the plot with him.
There's a TM video of him getting an RBZ 3 wood he bascilly slaughtered the fitter saying he didn't build it correctly.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Yea with Bubba, Elkington was constantly moving about and on the second day he pulled him on it.
Elkington also had a go at gmac during the open about his choice of clothing, he is a tube full stop.

Neddy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Two minutes reading his twitter is enough to tell you he is a Grade A (Mod Edit)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mungoscorner

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What a bell end.
Maybe he should pop into one of the local pubs that he keeps slating, and tell the locals to there face's what he thinks of Southport and Britain in general.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
He does seem to have a rather large chip on his shoulder. I think it was poults he was slating Thursday night of the open.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Brash, opinionated Aussie. What's new about that?

Apart from 1 racist comment, I'm inclined to agree with his 'Southport' (and Poults) comments. Gary Evans probably hit the nail on the head though.

Pretty good golfer though.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Give him directions to Old trafford cricket ground for next week so he can be clear exactly how we feel about his sort too :D

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just reviving the Elkington thread to highlight the recent "no laying up" podcast with him as the guest. Love him or hate him he has some brilliant anecdotes to share. Well worth a listen .... especially with regards to some of the Monty stuff he shares. I work alone in an office and was laughing out loud.