Electric Buggy advice

RickN

Visit site
For those who are more budget-conscious, there are often discounted or free shows available on these sites.

Last edited:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have just started getting back into golf after several back issues and also the kids are now old enough that more frequent weekend golf is now possible, and WFH allows for a sneaky 9 holes after work once a week.

UK - buggy means something you sit on and ride
Trolley means something you put your bag on and push or use electric motors to drive it
Cart is something you sit on but the term is not normally used in the UK

seochris

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If you mean trolley…something you push along, then I also have back issues, spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis.
could not walk pushing a manual trolley for 18 but bought myself a motocaddy s5 with a seat so now can sit when I want and can get round 18….a little tender after but it’s been transformative…..
Really depends on what the issue is with your back….good luck with it!

LizAig

Visit site
I have a motocaddy. I Used to have Powakaddy and there’s little difference. Both fold down well. Never had a swivel wheel so not missed it if it’s a good thing! I’ve never had a brake so not missed that either. I can see how a brake would be a good thing but I play on a very hilly course and so just turn my trolley so it can’t roll down and I think I would do that even with a brake! I sold my Powakaddy after 8 yrs and it’s still working for the friend that bought it, my motocaddy is around 8 years and no issues. The only accessory I’ve bought is brolly holder….oh, and winter wheels.