EGU Southern Senior Champs Tandridge

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
http://www.englandgolf.org/golfboxdetails.aspx#/competition/560093/leaderboard

Playing in this today and hoping to go better than Sherwood where I came 4th.
Tee off at 14:00.
Sandy from Go Kart is also playing in the ladies event.

We had a practice round together last night. Sandy had 5 birdies and I managed to pip her by a point to take the fiver!
We've got a fiver on today's round, same tommorow, another fiver overall and a pound for each birdie.
Let's do it!!!

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I guess Rick will be through the turn now, though not sure what speed these old chaps play at.... :eek:

Some mighty nice golf clubs the entrants of this comp are from.

Hope its going well Rick!

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well that was a bag of spanners!!
Started off great at 2 better than 2's after 5 then wheels went AWOL. 4 points in next 6 holes. One of them was a par 5 with a 6 iron for my second shot!
Just heard this morning I didn't get a job I'd applied for and not using it as an excuse but I felt physically sick all the way round as I was gutted I didn't get it.

I assure you all it was nothing to do with the 5 pints of Doombar, 8 double JD and cokes and a lock in at the hotel which involved 2 barmaids, a Brazilian exotic Boa snake and not getting to bed until 2 am. - honest!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Started off great at 2 better than 2's after 5 then wheels went AWOL. 4 points in next 6 holes. One of them was a par 5 with a 6 iron for my second shot!
Just heard this morning I didn't get a job I'd applied for and not using it as an excuse but I felt physically sick all the way round as I was gutted I didn't get it.

I assure you all it was nothing to do with the 5 pints of Doombar, 8 double JD and cokes and a lock in at the hotel which involved 2 barmaids, a Brazilian exotic Boa snake and not getting to bed until 2 am. - honest!

you left a night out like that as early as 2am? :eek:

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
Just think how much the new job would of cut into your golf time rick

Chin up mate something else will come along

D

Deleted member 15344

Gutted for you in regards the round and the Job - hopefully the round tomorrow can be better news

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site

Obvious solution!

More practice required! :whistle:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site

Lightweight...😝

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
:rofl: :cheers: :whoo:

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
I now have scientific evidence that drinking Jack Daniels until 2:30 am does not aid golf!
Another miserable 29 points to add to yesterday's.

I need more willpower.

Alex1975

Tour Winner
Visit site
I now have scientific evidence that drinking Jack Daniels until 2:30 am does not aid golf!
Another miserable 29 points to add to yesterday's.

I need more willpower.

Knock the golf on the head and take up drinking full time?