East Anglian meet @ Thetford 2012

swanny32

Journeyman Pro
Tiptree, Essex - Where they make the Jam!
www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Brilliant day and thanks to all that came.

CK

I'd like to be associated with the remarks of the last typer. :)

Thanks Craig, you even sorted out the weather. Now, who's got the after sun ? :(
Thanks also to Dave, Joe and Tom for their excellent company.
And well played JD....you can't hide class. :)

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for organising the day CK , I thoroughly enjoyed it. Weather was spot on and the course played very fairly imo. Thanks to Les and Pete for the good company and the many laughs.

Always nice to put faces to names and meet some new friends and contacts for possible future games.

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
DSCF4933.jpg

....... awesome! :thup:

(shame the forum layout ruins the picture somewhat)

sJoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'd like to be associated with the remarks of the last typer. :)

Thanks Craig, you even sorted out the weather. Now, who's got the after sun ? :(
Thanks also to Dave, Joe and Tom for their excellent company.
And well played JD....you can't hide class. :)
Had a great time too. Great set of guys and many many thanks to bobmac, Tom and Dave great guys to spend an afternoon on the course with.. Oh and btw..did anyone find my banana???????????

swanny32

Journeyman Pro
Tiptree, Essex - Where they make the Jam!
www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk
DSCF4897.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't catch everyone's name's/usernames on the day but here's who I can remember, bg apologies if I miss you out. And 2 peopl were AWOL at the time the picture was taken.

Left to right:
Swanny32, Unsure, Anders, Unsure, Unsure, Unsure, JammyDodger, Bobmac, CallawayKid, MYoung, Daveyc2k2, MKDave, lesbanana, Viscount, scienceboy

MKDave

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Was an awesome day! Thanks to everyone for making it such a laugh! Really good company on my round which made the time fly! Cannot wait to catch up with you lot again :)

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very many thanks CK, brilliant day, a chance to renew some old acquaintances and meet some new faces, and the weather to go with it.

Many thanks to Lolfred, his mate Rick, and DaveyC2K2 for great company. (Lolfred and Rick missed the group photo as they were off practicing).

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks for a great day CK, some good photos there Swanny and look forward to seeing Lesbanana's pics and vids.

Thanks very much to Viscount17, Lollfred and Rich for the company, I really enjoyed it, even if my golf didn't show it.

And that new set I've got are working very well. Thanks guys.

Anders

Medal Winner
Visit site
Well done CK for organising a great day. Much appreciated and great fun despite the level of golf on show.

Thanks to Swanny and MYoung19 for their company, made the day a lot less painful.

Hopefully another meet can be arranged before not too long.

Lollfred

Head Pro
Visit site
unfortuantely we were missing from the group photo, hopefully you can photoshop us in from the other pic taken on the first tee.

I am the one with the white shirt, Rich wore blue :)

Cheers to Viscount & Dave for the fun, Dave and myself had a terrible front 9, thankfully i made up for it with 20 points on the back, Dave never recovered :( ... enjoy your new set Dave, putter looks ace.